One size doesn't fit all...
One size doesn't fit all, and I'm not your typical bookkeeper. I support clients throughout the year, by using cloud software and apps to help you keep your accounts up to date and in real time, not 3, 6, 9 .. or even 12 months out of date.
By using QuickBooks and Receipt Bank, bookkeeping can be taken care of daily, weekly as required, so you're always up to date.
Supporting Small Businesses
I'll provide an easy to use cloud accountancy package, so that you can keep on top of cash flow and your finances, allowing you to send invoices in minutes, get paid faster and have up to date financial information.
Receipt Bank is a great little app for tracking expenses on the go, receipts can be snapped and uploaded n a matter of seconds, fewer lost receipts means more allowable expenses claimed.
There are a various packages and options available depending on the organisation and business size. Monthly fees are based on the number of transactions and level of support needed, the clock won't start ticking every time you call with a query or need some advice.
When you're ready to take on staff, I can assist with registering as an employer, setting up payroll or taking care of your payroll and submissions for you.
As you grow and it's time to register for VAT, or this may be something you chose to do voluntary in the beginning, I can guide you through the registration process and take care of the VAT returns.
Practical, flexible support for charities, helping to adopt good financial practices to meet the accounting and reporting requirements of the Charity Commission and other regulators.
Volunteer led organisations often face challenges in keeping the accounts in order, this can be down to:
- Difficulty in recruiting willing and skilled volunteers.
- Having the funds/financial resources to employ a bookkeeper.
- Keeping up to date with the paperwork.
- Tracking expenditure on restricted income/grant funding pots.
- Keeping Gift Aid records and completing Tax reclaims on a regular basis.
- Preparation of Annual Accounts.
Cost effective, practical support
- Complete Bookkeeping Services for Charities and Associations
- Annual Accounts prepared for Independent Examination.
- Tracking income & expenditure for restricted & unrestricted Funds
- Fund Analysis
- Gift Aid claims calculated and submitted to HMRC