Payroll needn't be daunting
PAYE and CIS
Taking on employee's can feel a little daunting, I can help by taking care of registering you as an employer, setting up payroll and submitting payroll to HMRC for you.
Monthly Payroll Submission includes...
- Submission to HMRC
- Summary sheets itemising all payroll deductions for the current period
- Wage slip for each employee and a copy for employer
- P32 - Summary of PAYE & NI payments to be made to HMRC
- Set up new staff and process P45's for those leaving
- Calculate SSP, SMP, SSP & SAP payments
- Year-end statutory returns & End of Year filing & P60's
- Wage slips emailed to employee (password protected)
- Employers summary sheets uploaded to secure portal
Set up and verify Sub Contractors with HMRC
Submission of CIS 300 Monthly Returns